Needing Testers for my Longies Pattern

Hello! :yay:manyheart

I have no idea how to write a pattern. Not the way I see them written at least.

I have written my longies pattern out in plain laymans english.. and it is dodgy at that.

I am after a couple of people who are interested in trying out this pattern and then help me write it out as a proper pattern.

dragonflylongies.gif

The pattern itself is for adjustable sizing - I basically say, measure the child ('cause that is how I work out the sizing myself)... it's basically a make it as you go pattern... Eventually I hope to have a 0-3 month, 3-6month, 6-9month, 9-12 month sizing range.. but at the moment I think it works best this way.

Anyways, if you are interested in trying it out, and helping me develop it, I would be very thankful... I would ideally love 3-5 people...

Oh... it is designed for cloth diapering people, but would work as cute longies over dispies if you wanted. IF using for cloth diapers - must be 100% pure wool... if just for a pair of trousers - any yarn.

This is a pic of the finished product - Dragonfly Faery Longies (with Flare)

electricstormlongies.jpg

edited to add the link to the pattern...

Be warned - apparently even my laymans terms suck.. :(

I know what I do it my head - getting it on to paper is the hard part.. feel free to help! anyone!

*hits head on desk*

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new here, but would love to give this pattern a try. I have downloaded it and will test it out over the next couple days... I love the look of it in you pic... now to see if I can duplicate it! :)

Grumpy

Grumpy very kindly tested out my pattern (TWICE already!) and was able to transcribe it into shorthand crochet talk. If anyone is interested, feel free to email me.

addicted_to_yarn... I would love the extra sizes!

• 5 months later...

Archived