My Teddy Bear

yarnlover66

Yea sorry I looked after I wrote......

how about Dixi for her she is a happy looking bear........... :hug

I think it is a girl. I put a pink bow on it, but the bow color can be changed with name we choose. Name ideas?

It is suede. I'll have to look at the label when I get home. It isn't too thick. The bear is only 11" tall. I want to try using the baby clouds with the N hook next--like the one that Crochet_Queen did on Baloo. That is a cute bear!!!!!

PS: We'll do DIXIE with an E. :cheer

Just remembered something. I tried using the P... hook.. I think that's the letter it is, it's 10 mm on the baby clouds, anyways, you get a much bigger and cuddlier bear, it just takes two skiens of yarn. You basically use the same exact pattern and size it different wherever you want, it just turns out bigger with the bigger hook. I'll have a pic of Eden tonight :D

It's no problem. The teddy bear sure is soft made from suede. Everyone in my office wants to have Dixie sitting on her desk! :D And people are asking me if I would start making them to sell.

I have 3 skeins of baby clouds at home that is blue/pink variegated. I might try that next. Thanks crochet queen!

well I am glad you like the name dixie I am excited to tell dh . I am going to try my hand at making a bear on my own. I hope it turns out as nice and adorable as "dixie" :c9

lol well.. usually the first one looks alright... then I try to make the other one look like it... it never happens... ever. One of the legs always has something different with it lol, but it looks similar.. :D.. so I guess there isn't a "right" way to do them lol, just whatever looks good to ya :D

Hey he is lovable in a dopey sort of way! You have to admit he doesnt look like he would be the sharpest tool in the shed! I just want to hug him. :manyheart :manyheart

Archived