Mermaid.....testers found!! Thank you!

KristieMN

She looks cute to me. I love the smile. Hey one thing to remember when stuffing. "If you see a whole lot of white, take some out":lol

Good job and cute mermaid.

Thanks for the tip! I always struggle with the stuffing aspect of toys!

The pattern was great! The only real problem I had was her fin. Mine didn't turn out like the pattern. It's just flat along the bottom... I don't know what I did wrong...

Chriscrochetcrazy ~ Yours is adorable! I love the multi-colored hair!

Mermaids Pixie and Dixie, Jerrie the jellyfish, Wally the whale, and Nemo the clownfish

Under the Sea th_UndertheSea.gif (clickable)

Kristie allowed me to test the rest of the Under the Sea patterns. I had a good time doing it. They are quick and easy.

This will be lots of fun for the Grandkids.

Mary Jo, as always, yours are perfect!!!!! I put my whole set in the show and tell section. HERE is the post. I had a lot of fun with this set and had no problems with the exception of the fact that I can't figure out why my fins aren't nearly as cute as everyone elses! :think

Thanks again Kristie! Great set!!!

sorry I took so long on mine, I worked it up this am. As everyone said it is a really quick and easy pattern. I still have to do the face and hair and then I am done. My only suggestion is in my pattern not all the rows had a stitch count but that was easy to fix. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of my first testing. I am gonna go finish her and post pics soon. I look forward to being able to test for you agian in the future.

:hook great pattern

WOW!Everyones turned out so good!Thank you for the feedback. This is my first attempt at pattern writing.Making up a pattern is one thing, writing so others can understand is another.Thank you to all my testers! I hope to have the pattern available very soon!

Hey Kristen! I'm still here. I've been working on everything...have the jellyfish and whale done (they have no eyes, but I'll do those all together), I have most of the mermaid done...she needs a face and hair :lol and still need to do the fish....will definitely post a pic asap! The patterns are awesome and easy to read....you did good!

Kim

Just checking in, i've made the mermaid & clown fish so far. I still have to do the jellyfish & whale. Sorry it's taking so long, but my son has been sick for the last wk, uggggghhhhh.

No problem. I know how it is with sick kids! Hope your son feels better soon!

Sorry it took so long, the patterns worked out good. Here's a pic., it's not that great because of the lighting, i'll try to post a better one tomm. during daylight hours. The jellyfish is pink & purple, I don't think you can see the colors that great, he is my fave.

192538.jpg

Archived