~*~Doily Called Exclusive

shella85222

This pattern was in a book that my dear sweet Secret Pal “Mythunderbird†Sent me. I just love this book and all the patterns in it. I just finished this one last night and I have already started on another one from here. This one, I am going to keep for myself. I guess I am going to be stingy and tell everyone who wants it NO… Its mine. My family members and friends all come over and I end up giving away just about everything I make.

The book is a Leisure Arts, Extra-Special Doilies, and Designs by Mary Werst.

Called “Exclusiveâ€

All the patterns in this book are at the experienced level. Now I never thought of my crochet to be at that level. But this book tested my level of crochet ability. I did ok but it isn’t something I would recommend for the beginner crotchetier.. There are several different stitches and styles you are working with.

Once again :hug :hug :hug “thank you secret pal†I am having so much fun with all you have sent.

140505752.jpg

140505747.jpg

140505742.jpg

shella, you id a awesome job on it. i am so glad you liked it, i felt after looking at your other doilys you had made that you would do awesome with that book, i also have it and love it, i made that same doily in cream, which before i even got a pic my baby sister grabbed. i agree, keep it for yourself and then take note of who liked it, then maybe make them one for christmas, thats what i ususally do, i am so happy you like everything i sent. it was fun being your sp. hugggggs:hug :hug :hug :hug

That's very pretty. And it's with my favorite color.:manyheart I'm new with the thread crocheting, but I'll keep that book on a wishlist until I'm ready for it.

-craftymom

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived