What about this for niece's wedding?

I have posted before looking for patterns for a nice bedspread for my oldest niece who is getting married next summer. I have gotten some great suggestions but nothing that really was like "wow, that's her!" Anyway, I saw THIS on eBay the other day and have since placed a bid on it. (Now don't you guys dare go and out-bid me! :eek There are others on there too.) The one on the cover is just gorgeous and it's done with YARN, not thread so it's something I know I can do and will finish! I know it's not typical "wedding" stuff but I was wondering what everyone thought?

How neat...which one are you going to do? (IF we don't outbid you. :P Just kidding.)

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

You're too funny Rachel! Actually, the one on the cover that's mostly white with the basket of flowers stitched onto it. I hear a bunch of Caron Simply Soft in Coconut calling my name!!!!!!

Donna,

Its beautiful! I would love to receive that from someone. Hope you are the higest bid so you get it!

Lynn

Donnalynn I think any of those bedspreads are very wedding-looking. My suggestion is to be sure of what size mattress they will have. My MIL would make us quilts and they would always be full size and we had a queen size. It was very frustrating but we used them anyway.

Darlene

Archived