Would you make this?

i like it. but i think i'd make more motifs and closer together. it reminds me of the crocheted "giant snowflake" pattern i have. you can wear it any number of ways. as a shrug, vest, wrap, scarf, whatever. check it out. http://www.crochetme.com/the-incredibly-versatile-giant-snowflake i've never made it either.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's totally cute and I wish I could pull off that kind of look.

I think it's mis-modled though. It's more of a going out to a club kind of thing, over a tank top. It does look kind of dopey over a long sleeved T

Holly

I agree, I think it is mis-modeled.

I can absolutely see my 19 year old niece wearing this over a tank and jeans.

Heck! I can even see ME wearing over a tank and jeans!

:D

No, I would not, and for several reasons.

1) I hate piece work so i have to really WANT what I'm making if I'm gonna do that much piecing, and I wouldn't want that thing

2) It reminds me of tic-tac-toe or checkers or something - some preschool board game

3) It is not attractive and looks like you'd get tangled up in it - like it would only look good as long as you stood perfectly still and posed, but if you started to move it would get caught on EVERYTHING!

When I was flipping through my copy of the mag I thought - ok- that's different, but definately not for me. But, my mom was over on the weekend saw it and loved it! She's 79! I'd make it for her but all I can visualize is the cat attacking her trying to get at all the dangly pieces!!!

It sure is different.....quite a creative piece as I see it. I think this would look better on a younger person...like pre-teens and teens. The young love to have those different looks. I could see it in pretty pastels. It's just something to add to your body....like jewelry, only this piece of crocheted jewelry is worn over the shoulders. At least that's my opinion. I would look awful in it.....so that is not my choice for my next project.

Daisy.

I like it! I wouldn't make it though, I hate piece work! I think it looks just fine with her in the jeans and long sleeve top.

Archived