Sacramento, CA area shops?

kjcrochet

Hey everyone!

I'm wondering if any of you know of any yarn shops in the Sacramento area. I'm looking for stores other than the regular Michaels, Joann's...etc. I don't live in Sac., but visit it frequently and would love to find a cool little shop.

Thanks in advance!

~Krista

Hi Krista...I lived in Sacramento for several years...grew up there as a kid and then moved away for 12 years and then moved back for 17...anyway...the one place that I've been to that is still in business is this place:

Rumplestiltskin in downtown Sacramento...it's a really nice place...

http://www.yarnyarnyarn.com/

I just spent two months in Sacramento. In addition to Rumplestilskin (which is wonderful), you might try Babetta's Yarn and Gift at 4400 San Juan Avenue, Fair Oaks (phone 916-965-6043). I spent way to much money there.

Edith

You are so welcome...I'll be in Sacramento this fall to visit my family and I'm planning a visit there myself...

Hi, I live in Auburn - which is kinda close to Sac. Anyway I know of three shops - one is in Citrus Heights called Frog Pond Knits. Then there's Filatis in Rocklin. I go to Auburn Needleworks in Auburn.

Have fun in Sacramento! It's still raining and raining and raining.....

Trish

Wow I didn't realize how many shops were around me and I didn't even know it...I looked up all three and found info. about all of them except the Frog Pond Knits, are they still in business? Their website wouldn't load, thanks!

Archived