My Butterflies and Roses Shawl

Katchkan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:nworthy:2rock You have done it once again Kathy. It is really gorgeous. Are you sharing this pattern? I would love to make one someday.

I'll never understand how you can design and finish such large thread projects in such short amounts of time. Your hook must be smoking! This is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks. :blush I am glad you liked my shawl. It is very comfortable to wear. I really needed a summer shawl since I gave my mother the other one I made. I have not decided who I am going to submit this design to. Will decide after my testers are done.

Kathy, that shawl is simply stunning - takes my breath away! Your skills are awe-inspiring! I just recently got my greedy little hands on your other shawl pattern, hoping to start on it soon, but if you ever get this one out too, I'll definitely be in line - roses and butterflies are my favorites, and to have them together... :c9:c9:c9
Okay how did you get the pattern? :think I have been waiting and waiting for them to put it on the site. They have it listed in the wholesale list, but not in with the patterns. It just wont seem real to me till I see the pattern there.

Okay how did you get the pattern? :think I have been waiting and waiting for them to put it on the site. They have it listed in the wholesale list, but not in with the patterns. It just wont seem real to me till I see the pattern there.

Kathy, if you download and print the pdf file of their order form, it's listed on there even though it's not showing on the site (as of the last time I looked, which was right around the time I did this). Trying to recall this from memory - I'd try to go to the site and open the pdf file to check, but my connection tonight has been particularly lousy and it could be Sunday before I got the stupid page up! :eek - but I recall the shawl pattern was listed close to the end of the available patterns list. Definitely verify this info, but I'm remembering it as being pattern #35 on the list.

The pattern came to me as two sheets inserted back to back in a clear plastic sheet protector with a loose-leaf edge so it can be put in a 3 ring binder, very nice! I can hardly wait to get these other projects cleared from my list so I can get started on it! I just wish I could crochet as fast as you can. :lol But I'll get there! :hook HTH.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived