I Can't seem to stop!!! My Newest Doily Design

Katchkan

I Think I am addicted. Well I have been at it again anyway, Yup another original doily. I haven't decided on a name for it yet. Either Feather touch or Harvest Dance. When I look at it I see feathers, But when I showed it to Marv he thought wheat. Hence the quandary.:think So I thought I would get some feed back from all of you as to what it should be.

This doily is done in size 20 Dmc Thread cream, I used a size 10/1.3mm hook. It measures 16 inches across. Hey Lori, I used the inverted picot on this one. Not hard to do at all. I also incorporated a textured stitch to give it a little pizzaz. Hope you all like it.

FeathertouchDoily.jpg

Feathercenter.jpg

Featherdetail1.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:nworthy :nworthy :nworthy

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! (doing my best Wayne and Garth impression)

Anyhoo, you are so awesome. Your designs are magnificent. You truly have incredible talent.

KK

:flowerDon't you ever SLEEP, Lady?? How long do these things take you? You must be really fast, or else you had a whole bunch almost finished and are finally getting them done??

I see wheat, too. :cheer It is beautiful. My favorite is still the Josephine Rose,:c9 but this one is absolutely AWESOME!!!! You are SO TALENTED!!!!!

I see the wheat to. but I like the feather name.:devil

Another beauty.

sondra

You have really started me to making doilys. I have 3 completed and working on another. Waiting on gd to help me post pictures.

Archived