Wild Craft room picture

Through my usual meanderings on the web, I stumbled across this pictrue that I thought would make you gals giggle right along with me. I can't tell if its a dream room (since someone does have to clean up the poo). Although the llama is cute!

http://www.funnylogger.com/westvillage1/2005/24aug2005/html/lama.html

:yay Somebody is playing with the old JIT theory. That is pretty funny. I can't imagine having a beast like that in my house (even though I think Llamas are so adorable)... this was a great find!

That is dedication to the craft! Interesting how neat and lovely the room is, with the poor restricted llama in the middle. Seems a bit tuff on the animal. I just hopes she gets the dags out of the "wool" before she weaves it!:eek

I've learned that the amazing thing about llama's is that they always "do their duty" in the same spot and absolutely will not go in any other place. We've had llamas come visit our school with the llama right in the classrooms with no smelly results. The owners said they were limited in how long they can keep the llama away from its pen because they would not mess until they returned. Amazing! So, I think the craftroom is safe.

I agree with Roli: from llama's back to loom in a few quick moments!

I've learned that the amazing thing about llama's is that they always "do their duty" in the same spot and absolutely will not go in any other place. We've had llamas come visit our school with the llama right in the classrooms with no smelly results. The owners said they were limited in how long they can keep the llama away from its pen because they would not mess until they returned. Amazing! So, I think the craftroom is safe.

I agree with Roli: from llama's back to loom in a few quick moments!

I know some people like that.:lol

Couldn't get the picture to open:(

Now that's a big dog :rofl Who on earth would keep a llama in the house? I love animals and all are wecome to my home, but to have a pet that large in the house? Hmmmmm:eek The bigger the pet, the bigger the poo :ohdear Thanks for sharing that picture. I enjoyed it....as I love llamas too, and horses, and giraffes (but I don't have one, unfortunately).

Daisy.

Too cute! Gotta love those llamas and giraffes :manyheart . It's got to be a lot of work to spin that wool off a llama.....I wonder how they do that with the clumps they get after the shearing??:think I bet the cute "little" critter enjoys the hair cut though......it's gotta feel good to get all that extra woolly off.

Daisy.

Archived