Patternworks Club

Karen C.

Hi everyone,

I joined this club and I think I' going to really love it! Have a look see http://www.patternworks.com/PWShopping/partsview.asp?action=lookup&partno=900700

I've already received the membership package which included samples of different yarns such as Brown sheep cotton fleece, Alpaca Boucle, Encore DK, Koigu Premium Merino and Classic Elite's Flash. The samples are just enough for swatching. The coupons are are awesome as well and you can use as many as you like on each order. Oh, free shipping upgrades and 10% off regular priced books! I just wanted to share with everyone just how excited I am with the usual disclaimer, of course.

I was thinking of joining, but wasn't sure if it was worth it...the only thing I don't like about Patternworks (and a lot of the other catalogues) is that they put too heavy an emphasis on knitting. I wish they'd include more crochet patterns. On the other hand, the discounts on the yarn might be worth it...

I was thinking of joining, but wasn't sure if it was worth it...the only thing I don't like about Patternworks (and a lot of the other catalogues) is that they put too heavy an emphasis on knitting. I wish they'd include more crochet patterns. On the other hand, the discounts on the yarn might be worth it...

Pam, I believe they are getting better about offering crochet patterns, but all the yarns they offer can be used in crochet projects as I sure you are aware:) What I like about it is the samples of yarn that you can swatch and feel and see before you begin your project. My LYS isn't so local, so I think this will be another alternative for me!

I saw that the kit was $30.00....Is this a monthly price? how exactly does it work?

I couldn't really read the pic, even when enlarged. So, thats why I ordered the catalog, well, reqeusted anyway! Since you have already started....can u fill me in?

Thanx

I saw that the kit was $30.00....Is this a monthly price? how exactly does it work?

I couldn't really read the pic, even when enlarged. So, thats why I ordered the catalog, well, reqeusted anyway! Since you have already started....can u fill me in?

Thanx

It's $30 a year and it entitles you to free upgrades in shipping, discounts on patterns, books, notions, etc.

Archived