Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The encouragement from everyone here just makes you want to try more involved projects you never would have thought you could do...thanks to everyone for taking the time to both encourage and to help when confusion strikes!

Thanks everybody,

I got the yellow and red on it late last night but I'm going to cheat and wait to post it till next Friday in case I don't get much else done on it by then lol

I have opened up a new CAL devoted solely to Cara's designs at her Happy House web page, so if you all wouldn't mind, could you start posting your Casas there ? You can also post them here if you want, but I'd like to get Cara's website going and thought we could drum up enough interest there to get someone from c-ville to do a sampling of each one of her afghans so she will have photos of them all.

I plan on doing the Woven Blocks myself. I already have my supplies for it and will start on it shortly.

I am working really hard on the PS and plan on getting it finished up this week. I now have one corner and one side completed, so it's coming together fairly quickly now .

Anyhow, drop on over to the Happy House CAL and join in !

Thanks -

I just started a ghan this evening after watching my movie. It comes together pretty quickly so it shouldn't take up too much of my time. I'll have to post the info. tomorrow because I don't feel like getting up to get it. :lol I will still attempt to juggle one of Cara's in the other CAL too.

Julie~I bought a pink var., pink, purple, plum, blue and off-white. :hook:yarn I'm using the first 3 and the off-white for my ghan I started. :yes;)

Have a good night all, i'm off to bed. :night:sleep:tired:yawn:out

Evening Ladies

Sorry for the delay,but as you know we are tring to move...everybodys grans look so amazing and pretty....

Tabby

Cant wait to see what you are doing...the colors sound lovely.

Julie

I will pop over there and get in...i allso want to do more of hers when i get the Casablanca done...cant wait to get started on it again...im out of Buff..sigh...

anyway...we get the Uhaul in the morning so will try to check in when we leave and when we get there...we will be staying at a motel for a week so i will have internet connection...yay...

If i dont get to check in before we leave everyone take care...

Thanks, Donna !

I am glad you'll be joining us over there -- we'd love to see and hear about your afghan as it progresses !

Tabby- the colors sound really pretty. Can't wait to hear more about it when you get the chance to post again ~

Thanks for coming on over to the new CAL ~~~

Shay - We will certainly all be thinking of you as you are on the road today for your move . We'll be waiting to hear from you when you get settled into your hotel room. I'm glad you'll have internet there so we can keep in touch with you . Maybe it'll make you feel a little less lonely if you know we are all here waiting for you to drop back in --

we can kinda be like your "online " family ~ :)

Okies ladies, I'm not sure I'm going to make much progress on my quilt-ghan this week, as I'm now in the assembling stage of my yo-yo ghan, and well, I can't wait to see how it's going to look when I'm all done. BUt if I do work on grandpa pease's lapghan I'll let ya know! Have a great week!!

shay i wish you can catch up with us

have a nice trip to the motel:)

this question for shay and wendy

how many balls of yarn for each colour you bought for the casablanca?

i have to keep some money to buy after finishing my projects i`m doing right now

i love it

OOOOH! I like the windwalker afghan from Happy House! I need a fast expert opinion. I was going to ask you ladies this anyway. My boss is leaving this week. Dumb ol' me didn't think to do anything or get anything as a going away present. I think he'd really appreciate an afghan, even if it's just a lapghan. :)

I need one that works up quick because he's leaving Friday and I'm a mom with not alot of time. I was thinking of doing something in chenielle, because it's fluffy and would work up quickly. I really like the look of the windwalker ghan that was posted a page or two ago...do you think if I did that in chenielle it would work up quickly enough and be big enough, due to the fluffy nature of the chenille?

It's a nice masculine pattern...

If you don't think I should try all those little squares for a quickie-ghan, let me know if you have any good ideas for quick patterns.

THANKS A BUNCH! :D

Archived