Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Brenda, it's beautiful! I love the burgundy in the center and the way the colors are arranged. :c9 I'm doing something else, so I don't know the colors for the pattern...did you change them or is that what's called for?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get as far as I wanted to last week. I was also working on a comfortghan. I probably won't get back to my quilt till the other is finished. Hopefully that will be tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. lol. All that's left on that is the border so it shouldn't take too long. Then I hope to get this quilt really flying.

Brenda, yours is so pretty. You picked some great colors for it. I love how they come together so nicely. :hook

Here is a picture of my Ohio Star as of last night at bedtime.

quilt1-25.jpg

Brenda, it's beautiful! I love the burgundy in the center and the way the colors are arranged. :c9 I'm doing something else, so I don't know the colors for the pattern...did you change them or is that what's called for?

Thank you!

I used the colors called for in the orginal pattern, with the exception of the Fiesta Sage, I had to substitute Fiesta Meadow, they don't make the Sage anymore. I think it is a good match though.

I am hoping to make another one again, and do it with a purple theme, since that is the color in my bedroom. But that is a ways off...a loooooong waaaaaaays off.

Donna - Thank you for the compliment! Yours is coming along nicely as well!

Julie - Way to go on getting the white sections done!. I am thinking of working on the top half, then the bottom half to take a break from the white, then again, it would be nice to get the white part done, and out of the way. Beautiful colors too!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone elses progress too! Keep 'em coming...I just love Photo Fridays!

Julie that is beautiful! You should be very proud and happy with that! I love that blue center! Your colors are very nice!

Brenda...I like your colors too! The more I see of these ps's the more I want to make one!

Donna...yours is beautiful too! You all can just send them all my way and I will see that they get good homes!

:rant Ok, it's killing me! I can't see ANY of the pics from my computer at work!! :(

Everyone is gushing about how pretty they all look and I have to wait until I get home! I'm SOOOO going to have to take a picture of mine and post it when I get home.

Ok, I'm done with my little tizzy now. :lol

Wow everyone's is soooo pretty. I love photo Friday too and it sure helps to keep me motivated. :cheer

Anyway here is what I've gotten done so far. I hope to get the yellow and red all the way around today. I have most of the squares ready just have to join them to the quilt.

th_crochet018.jpg

Here's my son's afghan...the Husky dog logo I had trouble with, and ended up trying to copy it from one of his school things...

Anyway, burgundy, gray and white are the HS colors...

th_HPIM0011.jpg

th_HPIM0009.jpg

Archived