Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Athba Its 11.33pm here monday night. I will be going to bed shortly.

tomorrow is an indoor day as its going to be another scorcher. 40 degrees heat or 104F. I will sit in front of the TV watching the Australian Open Tennis while doing more and more and more little squares.

Judi I think if I see that pattern I will be hooked. I love cats and a cats pattern would be right up my alley.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judi, I will cheer you on too.:cheer

Misa I would be honored to have you use a picture of my quilt on your site :manyheart

I'm doing each square and then connecting them. I'm just over half done with the first square. I'm attaching them as I go which seems to help make it go along quicker. :)

Wendy I can't wait to see your Casablanca. I loved that one when I first saw it. I need to get some of these other irons out of the fire first though before I can even attempt it though :lol

Thanks for the encouragement, Donna! :hug

I can use all of it I can get...now if I can remember to compare assembling this quilt to how someone once said to eating an elephant (one bite at a time) :elleI'll be okay :hook

Micky, may I ask which Wedding Ring you are doing? I know of a couple but there must be another one out there if you are doing ebay. is there a pic for us to see?

Darski,

The book I ordered is "Annie's Attic Ultimate Book of Quilt Afghans #872217".

Tiffany (Bookchic29) has a pic on a post of hers. Here is the link:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=519982&postcount=1789

Thanks for asking.

And as for everyone else, these ghans look awesome! I love just coming in here and looking around. Very inspiring!

:devil

I just showed DH the pattern I was making and he suggested simplifying it - and I'm running with it!!:yay

I've played with the squares and with changes to the border and the body of it will have a simpler look, but it'll still look "quilty".:)

He's soooo good at seeing things they way they could look. He's blessed with a really great imagination...I think I'll keep him:manyheart

Judi, your lucky your husband helps you and is interested in these things. My Dad is like that, he helps mum a lot and goes to the shop and buys the wool for her. I cant wait to see what yours looks like.

Donna I cant wait to see how you are going with yours.

Misa thanks for the great patterns. Im really enjoying the casablanca. I will post a pic soon.

Julie and Tabby how are the Prairie Stars going.

Darski,

The book I ordered is "Annie's Attic Ultimate Book of Quilt Afghans #872217".

Tiffany (Bookchic29) has a pic on a post of hers. Here is the link:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=519982&postcount=1789

Thanks for asking.

And as for everyone else, these ghans look awesome! I love just coming in here and looking around. Very inspiring!

:devil

That is the nicest version of the DWR i have seen. it would be well worth doing. I'll be cheering from the sidelines for sure on that one.:cheer:clap:cheer

Wendy~Hello! I'm doing good on my PS, chugging right along. I'm almost finished with the top two corners then on to the bottom two. I can't wait to get it finished so I can join you with the Casablanca. :cheer I also have my poor BS that has been pushed to the side. :( I just want to get this PS finished. ;)

How are your ghans coming along? :yarn

Well I have just finished the last two little squares for the first square. I'll take pics of the square for everyone tonight. It is looking gorgeous. How do you guys make all these ghans without falling in love with them :think I'm almost afraid I won't be able to part with it :lol

we are thinking of red heart ss what do you think?

I use red heart all the time. It's usually the only one I buy. So far I love it.

Hey Tabby Im glad your nearly on completion of you PS. Then you can join me on the casablanca. I have nearly finished the 5th row. Im crocheting the rows as i go. I like to see how it turns out. Now my Blue star book has arrived and I will be doing that as well.

Archived