Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Donna for that new pic.

Ooooh that is a nice set of colours.

You really have to do that Ohio star eh? Where is your compassion?... I have no resistance and your first pic is going to have me out at WM looking for yarn :sigh

Wendy, you might want to rustle up another chair at the little table...

Morning everyone,

Julie Im glad that Cam is ok.

Darski there is plenty of room at the little square table for everyone to join in.

Donna nice colors cant wait to see how the ohio quilt will look.

I have 4 rows crocheted together horizontally which totals 112 squares now. It goes so quick putting them together this way.

I also am going yarn shopping today for the blue star pattern. Then I am taking the girls to the local pool for a few hours. While they swim I will make more squares.

Beautiful color choices, Donna :manyheart! I'd love to see a photo when it's done! If you don't mind, I'd like to add your photo to the site, too and Wendy's finished Casablanca as well esp since I understand she's also considering a different color sheme :yes .

Hey, Julie and everyone...I found my pile of squares and the pattern for the red/white/blue cat quilt afghan I began "back in the day".:)

...now to begin to put them together so I know how many squares I still may need. I already know that some of the blue won't match if I need to add more of that (I bought another skien recently as a back up), but it will be finished:hook

Judi, is that the Cat in the Garden afghan. I really like that one. always wanted to try it

This pattern is "All-American Cats". The book that has it in it is Afghan Sentiments by the Needlecraft Shop.

:tired...short night last night :night talk to everyone tomorrow:waving

Sounds like you have the little square bug.

I think so, too:P

The portability of those little suckers always seems to lure me in!

Good for you, Judi -

I hope we can all be good backups for you to cheer you along to get it finished. Can't wait to see it . It sounds really cute . :)

I think it's cute, too! I guess I always had an attraction to quilt-ghans even "back in the day" when I started this thing and didn't know there was such a term to describe what I was making!

Who knew:D ?

:ccompute...off to visit my other CAL's!:juggle

...sherlockian :sher...

Tabby, I always forget what everyone's doing, too!

I unearthed a bazillion squares (might still need a batch more) for a quilt-style cat afghan in red/white/blue. I began it YEARS ago!:P

I'll be spreading a buch of squares out on the kitchen table in an attempt to put some of it together so I can see what the heck I need to do to finish!!:eek

It's called "All-American Cats"

Archived