Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

Okey dokie, Smokies

Welcome to Katie ! I'm glad we kept you interested enough to read clear through all those pages of mumbo-jumbo !

Hope you'll stick around and join in with us. We are always looking for fresh CLIENTS ......

I was trying to think of a funnier word, but wait til TAB gets back -- she'll have a better one .

Coming from you? :think Hmmmm.......i'de say fresh MEAT. :devil

Watch out Katie, she'll pull ya into her dark fortress & you'll never be the same again. :lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darski

I like grey a lot too, but am not a real big red fan . I thought they kinda set each other off nicely though . This is kinda a mixture of Ohio state Buckeyes colors and our high school colors ( red and black ) .

Thanks for the compliment . :)

:hug Thank you, thank you, thank you...everyone! I am so anxious to get this one done just to be able to see it all together. And Julie, unless I take the first row apart and slip stitch it together instead of whip-stitched it won't be seeing the county fair! I tried whip stitching as that is what the pattern called for. I don't know why because I am a terrible sewer and hate it anyway, but did I listen to my little friend in my head telling me I would regret it?.....OH NO....the entire first row is whip stitched! The more I look at it the more I think it won't be that much more work though and I know it will bother me if I don't do it so it all looks the same on the back. How about you send me that beautiful nine patch when it's done and I'll enter that?!! I love the color combination...you have the perfect balance there! I am not a red fan either, but your color balance is awesome!

Anyway...thanks ladies and I will post again when it is finished which will hopefully be soon! Let's see some more progress photos!:cheer

Ok here is my 9 patch so far.

As you can see I leave long ends in each square as I use these to then sew the squares together. The first 4 rows are already sewn together.

MVC-019F-3.jpg

wow i love it

keep working:cheer

Wendy, I must have missed your 9 patch photo earlier. I just saw it this morning and it looks really great:clap :clap

Your work is so uniform and neat:applause ...and you're probably going to be done fairly quickly at the rate you're going!:yes Terrific hooking:hook

I missed lots of show and tell... just saw them now.

Andrea that pink and olive PS is looking great.

Tabitha the blue gives it a heavenly look. I like it.

Julie ... wow that is fantastic ... love the spice colours :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer You are on the home run.:cheer :cheer :cheer

Archived