newbie here :=)

isisra9

Hi all,

I am a member of some other online crochet/creative communities and have heard great things about this one, so thought I'd join.

A bit about myself, I'm a 33 yo SAHM to a 2yo girl, who is the best thing that ever happened to me :) I have been crocheting on and off (mostly on) for over 20 years and more specifically almost daily for the last couple of years. I have just started re-teaching myself knitting this year, and have just started my first crochet thread project. I love learning new things, stitches, techniques, you name it. I also paint and bead and have a million other hobbies i love, but crochet i have a major passion for (it started when I was pregnant, getting obsessed with making my dd things LOL) and it's gotten to where I spend a good half hour-1 hour per day at least, looking at patterns, planning WIM's, and several hours per day crocheting. I also just got my first afghan hook and picked that up last week.

nice to meet you all and i hope to learn and help others along the way as much as I can :-)

Hi and welcome from Louisiana. :hi:waving:welcome You will find that thread is addicting to crochet with. This is a great place to learn new things.

:welcomefrom southern California! I too am a sahm. crocheting is great since you can put it down and pick it right back up again later. This is a great forum. I hope you have fun here. I sure am.:)

Archived