a new little hook

jimbo

Just made this one and thought i turned out pretty interesting. The curvature of the the little knotty protrusion just fits the curve of the forefinger (in a pencil grip). There's another interesting one in my blog to see. (click to enlarge.... i think)

th_knottyhook.jpg

Thank you Strikkelise, and welcome to Crochetville! You will find some very friendly and talented people who crochet here. Welcome from Washington State, USA.

They're both beautiful!! But I really love the one on your blog :)

Thanks Chris, I really got lucky with the wood on those two. The little guy turned out to be an H... rare for me to do, and the bigger one (about an N) just had such amazing grain and spalting that the picture just couldn't do it justice.

Hi Jimbo... I sent you an email about the hook and some buttons!

Nice to see you still carvin!

Hugs, M

• 5 weeks later...
Just made this one and thought i turned out pretty interesting. The curvature of the the little knotty protrusion just fits the curve of the forefinger (in a pencil grip). There's another interesting one in my blog to see. (click to enlarge.... i think)

th_knottyhook.jpg

Hello Jimbo !!

Just wanted to tell you that your new hook is very interesting, & the way it is shaped, should be very comfortable!!

My other 2 are, & THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Archived