Toys-caterpillar, bear and more

bythehook

I'm taking a break from writing patterns but not from crocheting. Here's some toys I've done in the last 2 weeks. If you're interested in the patterns, click the picture and it should take you to where (or how) to get the pattern. I love making toys!

th_caterpillar375.jpg th_BlueHuggyBear377.jpg th_BlueHuggyBearFace378.jpg

th_LittleBunny388.jpg th_Snakes.jpg

Love the caterpillar! The bear must have been very time consuming. I've tried the loop stitch (whatever it's called:lol ) and went mad after the first two loops. You must be very patient to have made a whole bear like that. He looks pretty big too! Give him a cuddle from me:hug .

Hi Dot!! Fun looking toys you have there. But i'm wondering.... i clicked on the snake one, and the text came up overlapping. I wonder if its something on my end (my computer sometimes seems to see double) but in case it isn't, just thought i'd let you know.

Thanks for posting them. you are sooo talented!

Jimbo

Hi Dot!! Fun looking toys you have there. But i'm wondering.... i clicked on the snake one, and the text came up overlapping. I wonder if its something on my end (my computer sometimes seems to see double) but in case it isn't, just thought i'd let you know.

Jimbo

Hmm it worked fine for me :think Just though I'd let ya know.

Thank you, Jimbo. I hate to tell you, but I think it's your computer.

Jimbo

Jimbo, try decreasing the font size on that page to see if it helps with the overlap of the text. You can usually do it by holding down the ctrl key and then hitting the - key, but may also be able to do it by going to "view" , then "text size" and decrease. Hope that helps!

Lene'

They are all so cute, Dot! And thank you for the links to the patterns, as well. I just joined the toy swap, so I might just use one or two of them. I love the snake (not real ones!... but I have three boys, so....) Very cute! :hook

Tina

Dot, that rabbit is too much! The big ears are adorable. But all the critters are cute. Thanks for posting the photos and sharing the patterns with us.:manyheart

Archived