My April 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

I know many of you have seen my April 2005 Table, I try to make something different each year and arrange the table somewhat different. I have been doing this each month since 1996 and taking pictures for family members since 2000. It’s a fun part of my crafting Hobby. As I like to see some of it displayed once a month on the Table. This causes no problems with occupying the Dining room table for a month as John and I haven't used it for dinning since we came to Florida 1991. lol I don’t know if I’m bragging or complaining. lol

My April 2006 Table:hook th_April2006.jpg

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :c9

MyApril2006Table.gif

New addition are baby bunny, bunny baskets (which will be going to Jersey) spring flowers in vase, and some critters. Spring time in Florida :flower

WOW! I look forward each month to seeing your table! In fact, this morning I thought to myself "I wonder how Mary Jo's table will look this month!" Thanks for sharing! I can only hope one day I'll be able to do work 1/2 as beautiful as you! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I love your April Table. :yay I imediately noticed the Baby Bunny Baskets. :rabbit You had better make one more for John, since he has to have one of everything you make. I always look forward to your tables as they show the love you have for creating such wonderful dolls and the things to go with them. :henYour Doily is awesome. :2magic

Your April table is beautiful, I love seeing your monthly table changes, just to see your creations once again. I wonder if one day I might do something like that but that'll have to wait till the last child grows up.

Mary

Thank you all for enjoying my tables. It is nice to share them with you.

Now Kathy did you really think I could get away with not making John a bunny basket. I still have to color the eggs for him at Easter, and the kids have been gone a long time.:lol The beads in the ears, spell our names. That way, he knows who's is who's.:hook

Thanks again and I hope you all have a Happy Easter.:rabbit:ducky:2sheep

Thank you all for enjoying my tables. It is nice to share them with you.

Now Kathy did you really think I could get away with not making John a bunny basket. I still have to color the eggs for him at Easter, and the kids have been gone a long time.:lol The beads in the ears, spell our names. That way, he knows who's is who's.:hook

Thanks again and I hope you all have a Happy Easter.:rabbit:ducky:2sheep

Beautiful table as always, Mary Jo! I love the how you spelled your's & John's name in the ears. Very creative!!!

Beautiful as always. I especially love this one with all the cute easter things. And that centerpiece doily is amazing!

lol :D

Yep :) I got mine:) th_Bunny.gif

I really like your bunny baskets . Is that a pattern of yours ? If not where can I get it? I really love it . would like to make some for the grand kids. :manyheart

I really like your bunny baskets . Is that a pattern of yours ? If not where can I get it? I really love it . would like to make some for the grand kids. :manyheart

The Bunny Baskets are from Annie's Favorite Crochet Arpil 2005. They looked so cute I couldn't resist making them. What surprised me was the size of the inner basket. It is the width of a soda can. He looks big, cause it is stuffed on the outside.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. I had fun making them and 3 will be winging their way to New Jersey next Monday.:hook

• 2 weeks later...

ONE QUESTION - IF THIS IS ONLY PART OF YOUR COLLECTION, WHERE DO YOU STORE EVERYTHING????

VERY NICE THINGS

(WE DON'T USE OUR DINNING ROOM EITHER)

I'm not sure how I missed this post! I have been looking for an April table and thought maybe you just didn't do one... Love the bunny baskets... and yes.. I have my hubby's candy hidden for his basket too LOL

ONE QUESTION - IF THIS IS ONLY PART OF YOUR COLLECTION, WHERE DO YOU STORE EVERYTHING????

VERY NICE THINGS

(WE DON'T USE OUR DINNING ROOM EITHER)

If you check out the Doll Pictures under my signature you will see where I store the dolls inbetween holidays. The last 3 pictures are of the shelves. I also have some in storage boxes under my bed.

With no little ones living here, I have plenty of room for storage.:lol

Mary Jo - all of your work is just beautiful - I used to do ceramics and would decorate for every holiday - All my pieces are down the basement as I have been lazy lately and haven't done any decorating. Not sure why because I really do enjoy looking at my pieces, especially for Easter as they are so colorful

Thanks for sharing :cheer

Archived