A new edition of 'Round the 'Ville!

:cheerRight here! I've gotta go back and check it out, but I wanted to post this for everyone to see. :cheer

Admins - if this is already posted somewhere, or in the wrong place, please move or delete. (And a quick question - is there someplace to signup to get this emailed monthly?)

Thanks!

:) Tiff is usually in charge of this and I'm not sure if we're all ready to go to "press" yet. There should be other things added today or perhaps even tomorrow. Keep your eyes open. :P

Wow! I didn't know anything about this site. That's what I get for being away from C'ville for a few months. Now I have to catch up. It looks fantastic.

First off, Thank you Lori for making me look so good. :hugYou are way too kind. :blush

Second. I really liked the article on swaps. I do try doing at least 3 a year. But I know others it is an on going endeaver. They can be quite fun.:D

Third. I think it is great we have the stitch of the month. Maybe after a while we could put together our own tutorial on stitches so our members can get help a little closer to home. :hook

If you use a service like Bloglines or Blogroll (or other RSS aggregators) to read your blogs, then you could just add the link (http://roundtheville.wordpress.com/) to your list of subscriptions, and then you'd be automatically notified when there are updates.

If Firefox is your browser, you could add the feed to your "Live Bookmarks". Not entirely sure how it would alert you, though :think

I've been overwhelmed with things the past few weeks so was unable to put much effort into it, but look for additions over the course of this next week! :)

Archived