Sign in to follow this  
Sahmlock

Pineapple baby blanket

very nice work! I love the pattern! I get attached to my work as well, I have no kids, and yet I have a drawer full of baby clothes and blankets I could not bare to give away

Very nice. I am in the process of making that same afghan. I love the pineapple patterns, except I find I cannot carry on a conversation and crochet it at the same time. :lol I have had to frog many rows because I get talking and not counting.

Very beautiful blankie. I would have a hard time detaching myself from it as well...:D

Very pretty. I love pineapple crochet.

Great job! I have that book and I've made that pattern with a larger hook and worsted yarn for a couch throw in my livingroom. I love that pattern :)

:clap I also have that pattern and have done it in pink. It is a lovely pattern and you did a great job on it!!:flower

Gorgeous!

I love it, love it! Did I miss what book it came out of? And what yarn did you use? I don't have kids either, but my mother and I make blankets for Project Linus (some of the blankets go to kids in domestic violence shelters, so some can be lacy) and we'd both love to tackle that one. Patty

Beautiful work! You can give yourself a pat on the back for wonderful job you did! Three Cheers!:cheer Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Daisy.