heartsmiles

Seeking pattern book...

Question

Hello all :)

I am wondering if anyone knows of....or has...the Annie Potter Presents pattern book called "Teacup Ragdoll Angels" that I could PURCHASE??? I desperately want the teacup patterns that are in it. I have seen the front cover and back cover and I'm in LOVE :manyheart .

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for any help.

9 answers to this question

I found ONLY 1 on Ebay. Maybe you could ask the seller if they will add a "buy it now" option to the auction, so that you can purchase it now without having to bid and wait for the auction to end.

Good luck! :)

Opps :blush I forgot to give you the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8273106589&fromMakeTrack=true

I found ONLY 1 on Ebay. Maybe you could ask the seller if they will add a "buy it now" option to the auction, so that you can purchase it now without having to bid and wait for the auction to end.

Good luck! :)

Opps :blush I forgot to give you the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8273106589&fromMakeTrack=true

Thanks so much. I had only found one on eBay myself but it was one that the bidding had already ended on. I did sent the person an email about the Buy it Now thing but then noticed that they only ship to the US and I'm in Canada. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm from Canada, but I live in the US. Whenever my folks want something that a seller only will ship to the US they ship it to me. Then either I bring it up on my next visit, or ship it up to them.

Got any friends in the US you'd trust with your book that could middle-woman for you?

I got mine through Annies Attic. They mail to Canada...but charge double for shipping. I haven't gotten mine yet...I had it sent to a friend in the US, who is sending me a parcel soon. The book looks adorable!

I have the pattern available from Annie Potter Presents. I sell them on craigslist for $4 each. I don't mind shipping to Canada for a little more. I send them USPS priority. If you want to see a complete listing, look at the texas site and pick tyler/east texas and under arts and crafts, search for annie potter presents. Thanks, SteveCrowell