Girls watermelon purse I designed, HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. see update in #1 post

crochetlady100

Congratultions! That is quite an accomplishment! The purse is so adorable anyone will buy the calendar just to get that pattern!

Lynn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you. I am now working on more patterns and am going to try my hand at doing a small book, with all different purses, for kids, teenager and adults. Right now I am working on one that I am calling thinking of calling Mommy and Me. there will be two purses kids and adults. What do you think is that a cute name?

Trish

Oh Trish! I think that is a PERFECT name! Good luck! I'm sure it will be a hit!

Lynn

That is a very cute bag/purse. I love it! I recently made a watermelon slice bib for a baby. By all means, submit it! It's fabulous!:cheer

Daisy.

Good for you Trish :cheer

Congrats on getting in the calendar----that design is really cute.

Let me know when you get the book finished :D.

Yet another one to add to my I want list :lol

Thank you. I am now working on more patterns and am going to try my hand at doing a small book, with all different purses, for kids, teenager and adults. Right now I am working on one that I am calling thinking of calling Mommy and Me. there will be two purses kids and adults. What do you think is that a cute name?

Trish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This would be perfect for my granddaughter (she's 16 months) for Christmas. She loves purses, especially her mama's!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Isn't this whole thread in the wrong forum?

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Just wondering why this is in Free Original Patterns rather than Original Patterns Published.

:think that it is in the wrong place myself. I was disappointed when I went looking for the free pattern and there is none. But it is a cute purse.

Archived