Hello, im Kat, nice to meet yall

crochet_sweetie

Hi, I have lurked a bit, so I got my own username and thaught I would say hi. I had a dear friend who always talked about this site and she passed away recently. Her husband gave me her computer, cause he had a hard time looking at all of the patterns she had saved, but couldent bear to delete them. This site was in her favorites, so I have looked a few times. Anyway, My name is Kat, and My friend taught me to crochet, im kinda new at this, so I will probably have alot of questions. Thanks, Kat

Hi :hi Kat and Welcome :welcome to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida.

This is a great place whether you are an expert or a beginner. Hey we always have something to learn.

Glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site as much as your friend did.:hook

warm greetings :hug kat from the philippines. i'm a newbie here, too, and have enjoyed myself coz i have found tons of ideas!!!

Welcome from Bay Ridge Brooklyn :cheer Sorry to hear about your friend - what was her user name - someone on C'Ville has been trying to get in touch with another member and the person doesn't respond to messages. Was just wondering if it was the same person

Im sorry, I dont know what her username was, its probably on the computer somewhere but I have to go to workright now, i'll try to find it later. Her name was Valerie, I dont know how she felt about puting her last name on the net, so I wont do that. She had a relative in the hospital in anouther state and was in an accident on her way home. Her hsuband has given the children to his mother and taken a job with a private security contractor in Iraq called blackwater. Its sad really because she was really close to her kids and now in a way they have lost their daddy to, but I guess everyone has to deal with things in their own way. Thanks Kat

Hi Kat! You will be making alot of new friends here, and I'm sure it will feel like your other friend has brought you to this circle of friends. I'm new here as well but it feels like home. Denise

Welcome from New Jersey!

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. Her family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that her husband gave you her computer. I bet she would have loved for you to have it. :hug

Archived