200 Crochet Blocks Purses

hlhanners

Made these from the book 200 Crochet Blocks. 2 are just the good ole Granny Square. The other is anemone (sp?). Purple is WW yarn. The white and green is WW and fun fur. The dark green one is Wool Ease Thick and Quick and some other Moda Dea fancy yarn. Hope you like!

purp_purse.jpg

green_purse.jpg

grams_purse.jpg

:D

hey I got that book right now but so far I haven't thought bout making anything from the blocks yet. I even have the 300 classic blocks book but that one doesn't seem to peak my interest too much.

Awesome! Did you see that there's a new CAL for the 200 blocks book. Jump on over and check it out and keep on Blocking!

Nice purses! Especially the 200 Crochet Block purse. Of course, I'm biased because I'm the leader of the 200 Crochet Block CAL! Feel free to join us, if you want!

For your posting convenience, here the link!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24587&page=1&pp=10

Oooo! I do! I do like them! :cheer I just bought that book and joined the 200 Block CAL, it's nice to see something made from that book! Very nice job, too. I like the purple one myself. :D

Tina

hi newbie here those purses are so cute! :clap I have that book too and I also have the 200 knitting blocks book also. Maybe I'll make a big tote bag with some of the blocks. Job well done.

I especially like the green one. I haven't looked at that 200 squares book yet and was wondering what was in there, now I have seen a few things. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

:bounce

Very creative!

I loved them all. You make it look simiple. Thanks for the ideas and for sharing ..... great pictures too!

:photo

Archived