How many hours per week do you crochet?

I'm a SAHM to a 11mth old, so I don't get too much time during the day to sit and crochet. His morning nap is when I have a coffee and check my emails and C'Ville, but I usually get about 30min during his afternoon nap. Then I try to get 1 - 2hrs at night after he's in bed and I'm watching tv. And there are usually a night or two where I don't get anything done. So maybe around 10hrs a week?

My mom and I are about to set up a weekly crochet visit. 2 - 3 hrs where my son can run around and play while we crochet and visit. I feel guilty if I crochet while he's playing if we're at home, but somehow if it involves a visit from Grandma, its ok!

I'm with you Yarnlover66, I should be cleaning my house, but I crochet instead. Sometimes I race through house work, just so I can sit and crochet my projects. I don't know how many hours I sneak in with my yarn and hooks, but it's more than I should probably admit. Crochet for charity first...housework last. The dustbunnies can wait, as they aren't going anywhere.

I crocet while my son naps from about 1:00 p.m. till 3:00 p.m., and if I'm not to tired at night, I'll put in maybe another two hours.....so what's that.....28 hours a week??

I try to leave it out somewhere it's easily accessible, so when I have 10 minutes, I'll try to get some done. Like this morning...I was sitting outside while my son was playing....I was able to finish one of my longer rows (time wise) while watching him play.....and I got a bit of a tan too! :P

Archived