Webs is AMAZING!

Luvmyrott'nboy

I ordered yarn from Webs yesterday and I got an e-mail telling me it is being delivered TODAY!

I guess it is because it is in MA and I live in Boston, but still!

Talk about instant gratification! I am off after today until Monday...how much you wanna bet I order more later today!:lol

Denise - If you ever want a day trip, go up to Northampton where their warehouse is. It's near my hometown and is amazing, if you are willing to buy the higher end yarns! Plus there are other things to do in the area to make a day of it. :hook

Denise - If you ever want a day trip, go up to Northampton where their warehouse is. It's near my hometown and is amazing, if you are willing to buy the higher end yarns! Plus there are other things to do in the area to make a day of it. :hook

I was thinking about that too! Northampton isn't too bad a drive and I have friends in Lenox who could meet up with me.

Hmmmmm, my SIL is coming from South Africa in a couple of weeks...they all crochet and knit...may be we can check it out.:)

• 1 month later...

Speaking of which, have you checked out the WEBS clearance page? I just ordered three bags of Lion Quick and Thick 100% cottong for $3 a bag (3 6oz balls in a bag). 18 oz of cotton for $3?! And there are lots of other great deals there, too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived