Dreamweaver Yarns!!

Yarn Duck

Just wanted to give kudos to Dreamweaver Yarns. I placed an order online Friday night and when I got home from work today on Monday there was my yarn, waiting at my front door! :cheer I'm really impressed. I mean that order was pulled, packed, and shipped from New York to Mississippi in about 2 days.

You can bet I'll be ordering from them again. They have some nice yarns and the prices are pretty good.

Oh, I ordered this in the lavender to make the Muse top in the Tahki crochet book, which they also have here. It's going to be hard to leave this yarn alone until I finish my other WIPs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just placed an order with them and wanted to say that I really like the way they display their books and patterns. They show many (if not all) of the projects in the book. It's so much easier to decide on a book when I know what's inside. :)

Oh, I ordered this in the lavender to make the Muse top in the Tahki crochet book, which they also have here. It's going to be hard to leave this yarn alone until I finish my other WIPs.

That looks like a very nice yarn. If I were you, I would dive right into the project, my other WIPs notwithstanding. I don't think I could wait. :devil

Thanks for the link to Dreamweaver Yarns. Their shipping and handling for small orders isn't too bad, either ($4.95 for up to $25). I think I'll order a few things.

I have just ordered ...well im about to :blush the tahki booklet also!

The only problem im having is the shipping (im in UK) and when you get to check out the shipping isnt on, so i emailed them and they said they add shipping manualy :eek thats the only downfall so far for me.

But the lady i emailed was really nice and she replies to emails in a FLASH :clap

so im impressed with the site, and for yarns... well i may buy some in future, so its nice to know that the yarns are good:yay

Archived