Hi Everyone!

Daisy

:cheer Greetings! I am new here and I am so interested in talking with others who love to crochet. I do have a question for those of you who are in Michigan. Do you know of any groups in the Ypsilanti or Canton areas where ladies get together to do charity crochet for preemie babies? I sure would love to join. If I get a chance, I will try to make it to that get-together that I saw posted. The one that is set at Panera bread shop.

I am trying to get the hang of posting messages here......I am really dumb when it comes to figuring out computer stuff....but I'm learning. I'm more a crocheter than a computer whiz, lol!

Thank you so much. I have a friend in Texas and I'm gonna visit her this summer. Have a Happy Day!:flower

Ya'll are so kind and friendly! Does anyone crochet little things for the preemie baby charities? I do, but I'm not sure if my stuff is good enough to send somewhere. I think they came out lovely, but I don't know how fussy these places are. Does anyone know?

:sun

GREETINGS FROM NEVADA

:sstar:sstar

WISHING YOU A "ROYAL" DAY

Post pictures of you items ...... we'd love to see them. I'm sure they're much nicer than you think.

Archived