New poll to name purse - NOW CLOSED

Hi everyone! I'm so glad y'all like the purse I designed last Friday:

th_eyeletspurse.jpg

I have now set up a poll on my blog, in the sidebar, to officially name this purse. This poll runs until Thursday, March 23rd! :dance

Click on my blog link below and look for the poll in the sidebar. I appreciate your vote!

:bounce

I voted... and Drew, I have to say, there were some interesting choices there! But Dave??? Cheryl???

You are killing me:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

I voted... and Drew, I have to say, there were some interesting choices there! But Dave??? Cheryl???

You are killing me:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll

Thanks for voting!! :bounce

All the choices were suggestions that people left in my blog comments, so I can't be too responsible for their, er... creativity! :rofl

I do have two favorites though, and I hope one of them is chosen!! :devil

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have reloaded, I have gone from here, I have googled him, I cannot find any drop down poll. :think

Really? :think

It's on the blog, in the sidebar to the right, scroll down until you see the header "New Poll", then under that is a little thumbnail photo, then under that is the drop down choices. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to see it. :shrug

Hi, Drew! I'm sorry I didn't see this in time :( 'cause I would have suggested "Ribs 'n Ruffles" or "Ruffles 'n Ribs". :devil But of course great names were suggested and I did vote. I'll be looking for the grand result come Friday (I hope).

Archived