Lacey Spider Shrug

nutz4crochet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shrug is awesome, I just ordered my pattern and trying to decide what yarn to use. I can only hope mine turns out as great as yours.

Tiff

• 2 weeks later...

I was *just* looking at this yarn for a shawl, but have also been looking for a great yarn for this shrug!!! What timing! So, how many balls did you use? Or better yet, what was your guage for one pattern repeat? I would be so grateful for any help you could give me now that the original yarn is discontinued!

L

I purchased 6 balls of ES Luna, used 5.5 balls. I used a G hook to get the gauge and it was right on. :hook

I was *just* looking at this yarn for a shawl, but have also been looking for a great yarn for this shrug!!! What timing! So, how many balls did you use? Or better yet, what was your guage for one pattern repeat? I would be so grateful for any help you could give me now that the original yarn is discontinued!

L

It looks fantastic. I love that Endless Summer Luna, split a little on me, but it has such a nice sheen. Hmm, I'm waiting for 6 balls of this to come right now. Your shrug looks perfect with this color and this yarn, though, and I love that stitchwork.

• 2 years later...

Archived