Disney Princess afghan patterns at Herrschners

Tampa Doll

I just got an e-mail the other day from Herrschners. They now are offering patterns and kits with Disney Princesses on them. They look like they are crocheted in.

So, those of you who might be interrested, they have Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

Here is the web site. Looks like some are also on sale.:hook

http://www.herrschners.com/products/product.aspx?sku=344212

I was just reading that it was cross stitch on top of crochet.

What can be done is this. Start the pattern for the Afghan and when you get to the point where when complete you cross stitch, start using the cross stitch pattern and crochet it in. In other words, for each cross stitch block, you single crochet (or afghan stitch which ever is the coice) in place. So as you do the afghan you are crocheting the picture in.

In other words, when you get so many rows up, in crocheting, start using your cross stitch pattern and crochet the picture in.

That is how I did my princess afghan I used a cross stitch picture. If I can help feel free to pm me.

My daughter just requested the cinderella one. LOL. Thanks for the link. I agree that they could be easily done the same way you did yours (which I think are lovely!!!) I like the ruffle they have used. :manyheart

Archived