"Crochet!"

Shelleden

I got my newest issue of "Crochet!" magazine yesterday in the mail. It is fabulous! It's my favorite mag. There are several things in there I want to make! On the cover, it said Bohemian is back! I'm glad to hear that, cause I love that look! I made this purse and am calling it the Bohemian Bag: BBag.jpg

It's stiff enought that I don't have to line it. It's just RH ww with a small hook. I want to make a bracelet (from the mag) to match.

I can't wait to see it myself! I actually just joined the CGOA and you get a subscription to this mag with membership. Of course I'll probably still have to buy this issue as I just joined this week.

Since my craft stores are always so far behind everyone else it probably won't show up on the shelves til mid April! :(

I can't wait to see it myself! I actually just joined the CGOA and you get a subscription to this mag with membership. Of course I'll probably still have to buy this issue as I just joined this week.

Since my craft stores are always so far behind everyone else it probably won't show up on the shelves til mid April! :(

Doesn't that drive you nuts?! I have noticed Jo Ann stores are the best at keeping their mags up to date. I can usually find the new ones there first.

Archived