Does anyone else take crochet with you everywhere?

I bring a small project everyday to work on during my lunch break. My officemate too is going crazy over her shawl that she's working on, who I also taught to crochet. We stay at the comfort room just to crochet and get away from our boss, who keeps on letting us do our work even on lunchbreaks. Our bosses think that we sleep at the comfort room.:hook:D right now i'm working on a lot of scrunchies to sell.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was invited to the bachelor's party and I was sitting there, in the middle of a strip club with a bunch of guys... knitting.

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll:rofl :rofl :rofl What exactly were you knitting???

I take my projects with me virtually everywhere... even though I rarely get a chance to work on them. Perhaps I am just comforted by the presence of the yarn :lol

I take a project with me to work to crochet during lunch and breaks, I keep a project on my boat and I take a project when I go to my Mom's and my best friends

's. I feel lost if I don't have crochet with me, theres always enought time to get some of it done .

I've had people (even guys) watch me.

On a train, I sat at the end of the car with facing seats. The train was so full I had to share my seat. She saw me, and pulled out knitting, one lady in the facing seat crocheted, one did kneedlepoint. A guy sat next to them andsaid "this must be the craft section" then he started knitting. We were all suprised to see a man in his 20's do this.

What a happy story, Ellie!

I have a lot of fun crocheting when I take airplane trips. It starts a lot of nice conversations, and then I give things away to the people I chat with. Makes lots of smiles.

Archived