I've been Experimenting! OH NO! another Original Doily

Katchkan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, oh, oh, is that beautiful. I think it is my favorite thus far. Any your photos are great. I'm so glad you took up threading!!!
Oh the photos are a joint effort between DH and me, He takes the photo. I do the editing and then he puts what I want into the slideshow. Still haven't had the time to learn that for myself. and I definitely don't take good pictures.

You made me chuckle. I have been threading for longer than I care to think about, I has always been and always will be my first love.

From: dogymom, Wow, it's exquisite!!!! I vote for Josephine.

How do you make such intricate doilies so fast?

I really don't think I am all that fast. Just focused. When I get an idea I tend to work dilegently on it.

Stunning! I admire anyone who can do the bullion stitch, and anyone who can do it with thread has a talent I admire even more. (I've been crocheting a lot of years, but I just can't seem to do that stitch.) Lovely!!!!

I'm amazed that I missed this thread for this long! OMG Kathy, you've done it again! :eek:manyheart What a FEAST for the eyes!

Kathy, Beautiful design my dear. Keep those doilies comming. I love your creativity, especially with my favorite thing of all, DOILIES!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs.

Hugs

Ferosa

Very pretty! I especially like the rose motifs and think that would make a very nice crocheted jacket or top. Or would look great trimming the bottom of a tank.

• 2 years later...

Archived