Tahki Stacy Charles collection

RachelG

I ordered this pattern book from Patternworks and just got it yesterday. :clap I love almost everything in it. My next project is going to be that Muse top. Gotta finish an afghan first and then order some yarn.

I got it from my LYS on Saturday. It really has some cute stuff:hook .

I'm almost done with the top on the cover. I used Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece.

efvest1.jpg

It a nice pattern, and it worked up fast. I just need to add the edging and tie.

efvest2.jpg

Love the short sleeve blue one ( the shrug) it is just tooooooo cute perfect for my young adult daughters who both work in big offices. Nice for summer over sleeveless tops.

The designs are fantastic! I went online to www.patternworks.com and placed my order. I've even picked out a project and ordered the yarn on the same order :) If you want to take a look at the project I chose and the yarn, take a look on my blog www.knittingandcrochet.blogspot.com

The designs are fantastic! I went online to www.patternworks.com and placed my order. I've even picked out a project and ordered the yarn on the same order :) If you want to take a look at the project I chose and the yarn, take a look on my blog www.knittingandcrochet.blogspot.com

The creamy yellow in the second picture? EXACTLY the shirt I would have chosen to do first! :D

That shirt is also my favorite. I'll be ordering the yarn this weekend. Gotta finish a couple of WIPs first, an afghan and a pair of socks, before I can start it though.

Ohhhh MAN! :faint I GOTTA find a way to get this one! :hyper That Muse top is wonderful! :drool And I haven't even finished browsing them all yet! I am SO in trouble now. :eek

I found this at my LYS yesterday, so I snatched it up right away, along with the new Berocco crochet booklet. They barely *ever* have crochet books, and it was the last copy of each, so I figured it was a sign, right??

Anywho, I'm so glad I did - lots of cute garment patterns - although thy could have skipped the most of the bags/scarves, and what is up with all the belts?

Archived