Cyclops riding a chicken

ReneeH

Well now, that's something different! I like the chicken very much (I'm actually really impressed by that chicken), and the cyclops is sufficiently menacing yet endearing at the same time. Are you staging a new version of the Odyssey? I'd definitely like to see a new and improved epic, now with more chickens! Very creative! :D

:laughroll I love it! It makes perfect sense to me. Of course a Cyclops would ride on a chicken. The chicken's going to the other side anyway; why shouldn't the Cyclops tag along, right? :idea

Wow. Nice cyclops on a chicken... I was just thinking about making a cyclops on a chicken, but you already made one so I guess I'll have to come up with something 'original'... hmmm...

Is this the first in the cyclops series? Cyclops on a chicken... cyclops on a wallaby.... cyclops on a three toed sloth????

That is the absolute best cyclops on a chicken I have ever see.... bar none!

Is this the first in the cyclops series? Cyclops on a chicken... cyclops on a wallaby.... cyclops on a three toed sloth????

You know, I had so much fun with the cyclops on a chicken, that wouldn't be a bad idea at all!

Well thanks! I endeavor to the highest standards possible for all my work...hehehe.

Wow. Nice cyclops on a chicken... I was just thinking about making a cyclops on a chicken, but you already made one so I guess I'll have to come up with something 'original'... hmmm...

How about Medusa on a snail? But truly, it would amuse me to no end if there were other cyclopsesesssess on chickens.

Well now, that's something different! I like the chicken very much (I'm actually really impressed by that chicken), and the cyclops is sufficiently menacing yet endearing at the same time. Are you staging a new version of the Odyssey? I'd definitely like to see a new and improved epic, now with more chickens! Very creative! :D

Hehehe...don't give me any more ideas!! (That's my husband speaking, there.)

:laughroll I love it! It makes perfect sense to me. Of course a Cyclops would ride on a chicken. The chicken's going to the other side anyway; why shouldn't the Cyclops tag along, right? :idea

Hehehe...but really, what would people EXPECT a cyclops to ride??

It's precious! I love them, and they look great!

I think you should do an entire series, then write a children's book, then have someone buy the idea and market the stuffed animal set and then, if you can bear to part with them, the original crochet versions will be sought after collectibles and people will be tripping over themselves to offer you BIG bucks for them!!! Very clever!

OMy I have tears in my eyes from LOL on your comment.

That by the way is the best cyclops riding a chicken that I have ever seen! :D

Seriously...great job, very different & spunky funky creative!

How about Medusa on a snail? But truly, it would amuse me to no end if there were other cyclopsesesssess on chickens.

Thank you! Medusa on a snail... DUH:loser ! It was right on the tip of my hook. Medusa on a snail... so you can make the cyclopsessess series and I'll do the Medusa series... Heck, I got a couple UFO's that could easily become a Medusa... and did you see the thread on Freeform crochet?

I'm amongst friends:loco :loco .

Well, this is soo appropriate for the "miscellaneous crochet" board. Lots of the miscellaneous has been pretty standard up until now, but this is definitely . . . miscellaneous.

For real, though, I love it. And that chicken is impressive. The combo inspired a whole mini conversation over here. It went something like:

A: Hey, I just had a dream about a cyclops riding a chicken

B: Oh yeah, how did it go?

A: Actually, I think I was the chicken. And the cyclops. And I was riding myself!

B: I dont know what that means, but you might consider talking to someone about that.

A: Do you think there's a cream that could clear that up?

B: As a matter of fact, I happened to be in a Chinese herbal medicine shop and also happened to spy a cure for being-a-cyclops-and-a-chicken-and-riding-yourself disease. It was $1.50. As it turns out, it was also good if you/the chicken was riding riding you/the cyclops.

I love it! And I like the monster pillow on your blog page, too.

Well, this is soo appropriate for the "miscellaneous crochet" board. Lots of the miscellaneous has been pretty standard up until now, but this is definitely . . . miscellaneous.

For real, though, I love it. And that chicken is impressive. The combo inspired a whole mini conversation over here. It went something like:

A: Hey, I just had a dream about a cyclops riding a chicken

B: Oh yeah, how did it go?

A: Actually, I think I was the chicken. And the cyclops. And I was riding myself!

B: I dont know what that means, but you might consider talking to someone about that.

A: Do you think there's a cream that could clear that up?

B: As a matter of fact, I happened to be in a Chinese herbal medicine shop and also happened to spy a cure for being-a-cyclops-and-a-chicken-and-riding-yourself disease. It was $1.50. As it turns out, it was also good if you/the chicken was riding riding you/the cyclops.

I love it! And I like the monster pillow on your blog page, too.

Hehehe...oddly enough I had EXACTLY that dream the night before. Actually, it would be pretty funny to try and crochet images from dreams, wouldn't it? I wonder if there would be any therapeutic value to it? You may have started something there!

Archived