Hi to All you fellow fiber fiends!!

Crochet L.A.

:tup Moon Rythm, I love your FF scarf!! You did a great job! Really nice colors and fibers.

thanks myra~* i just pointed a few friends to your site who want to learn freeform. and i realized just today that i've had your site bookmarked for awhile, just didn't venture outside of the jewelry gallery [yet]. i'm so in awe of your jewel pieces, they are incredible and once i arrive i seem to get stuck there!

Ohh thanks for the demo! I was looking at all the marvelous freeform on knotjustknitting.com and have fallen in love with it!

Thanks for the inspiration, Myra! So that's all there is to it? For some reason I thought it was much more complicated! Now I know I can try it myself.:)

Freeform is a really creative method of crocheting...Very liberating since there are no patterns and the possibilities are endless. You get to use all your most favorite yarns from your stash and it's also a good excuse to go get more too!!! :clap;) (Like we need an excuse to visit the LYS!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Great demo! this is yet another thing on my "must do" list! I have a huge basket of bits of yarns and fibers that would be perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

Myra, I just spent the most delightful 30 minutes browsing through your web site. You are SUCH AN ARTIST!!! What wonderful, wonderful things you have there. I didn't see this post until now (May), and I notice that you are new here at Crochetville. I hope you will be sharing much more of your artistry with us here at Crochetville and that we see alot more of you here. Welcome to our neighborhood and thank you for sharing your work. :manyheart:hook:yay

Archived