Tangie

Hey Yall, Im Tangie from Douglasville, Ga

Hey everybody, My name is Tangie and i'm from Douglasville, Ga. Born in 1981 (24 right now), I am married with 3 children :manyheart . When I was 7 years old my aunt taught me the stitchs of crochet, I couldn't get the hang of it, so I thought, I picked up a hook for the first time in YEARS thinking that I would be learning something new but, :yay IT all came back to me in a flash, and thats when my husband said to me...:ohdear so what are you going to do with all of that painting stuff, and quilting stuff, and sewing stuff, and polymer clay stuff, and jewelry making stuff, and resin and stuff, and i said duh, :ebay or i'll just KEEP IT ALL. Glad to be here:)

Hello!

Welcome! It's great to meet you!

wave.gif

Hey, if you've got the room to store all that stuff, hang on to it. :yay

Hello Tangie :cheer and welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina! :manyheart

Howdy from Oklahoma Tangie

Welcome to Crochetville

A warm welcome, from Southern California.

Welcome, Tangie, and hello from New Mexico!

Hi Tangie,

Welcome to crochetville from the sunny Island of Trinidad West Indies

Ferosa

Hi,:wink and welcome from North Mississippi. If I am not mistaken, :think we take a short cut and go through Douglasville when we are traveling to see my sister who lives in Kennesaw, GA. I could be wrong about that, but I am sure we are glad:cheer you have decided to join us!!:flower

Yep, you're right I-20 runs straight through us :)

Hi,:wink and welcome from North Mississippi. If I am not mistaken, :think we take a short cut and go through Douglasville when we are traveling to see my sister who lives in Kennesaw, GA. I could be wrong about that, but I am sure we are glad:cheer you have decided to join us!!:flower

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! :hook

Welcome! Welcome! When I was a little girl, we made trips often to AL and we had to go through Douglasville because I20 wasn't finished yet. How old am I?:lol

Welcome, you'll love it here. So many nice people ready to give tips and opinions, all you have to do is ask!

And I agree, if you have the room to store it, keep it! Never know when inspiration may strike!

:clap Hey Tangie! We are almost neighbors... part-time anyway. I live in Greenville, SC; but have a home in Temple, Ga...Not too far from you.

We visit there 1-2 times a month because most of our extended family live in the West Ga area! ( I was born in Carrollton & lived there until 7 years ago)

Welcome to Crochetville! Hope you enjoy it...

Welcome to you from Colorado! (My husband doesn't ask anymore. Ha!) You'll love it here!