Antique Pattern Library

Granny Faye

This link is the new one. It has been requested that it be spread as far as possible to eliminate the success of any one trying to cash in on these patterns. A few souls have tried to sell them on ebay. Got caught and auctions were canceled.

So If you have a blog or website. please add this link to help get these patterns out as they were intended. Free, The whole idea is to help keep this art form alive. Not for someone to make money on.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I love this site. I was looking at it again today and there are some new items in the "Catalog".

There's a Pineapple Chair Back pattern that might work for a shawl. It starts from the top and works down... It's in the book "Laura Wheeler Design 937". Or the arm rest which might work from the bottom up, maybe repeating row 2? It only had a good close up of the chair back with the rows counted.

I saw a few 1847 doilies that would be easy to make from the photos... Small squares actually but I love to use size 3 thread and 12 rounds could make a nice doily.

The only thing I can say after taking just a quick look at this website is "Wow." :ty Granny Faye for sharing the link. :ty Katchkan for your information about this web site. I have a collection of crochet patterns that I have collected over the years since I first learned how to crochet. Since it was in the mid 70s when I first learned how to crochet, I have crochet patterns from then to the present. One of the main reasons I have collected so many patterns over the years was to try to have a record of what was being made and to pass on the love of crocheting. My way of trying to preserve the art form of crochet. Thanks again for bring this web site to our attention. I know I am going to spend many hours just looking at it.

Archived