My floor doily

bubblefizz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It is beautiful!...You did a great job! And as for slideing on bare wood floors you can buy rug tape which is double sided sticky tape and put small pieces of it on the underside of the rug........no more slipping:hook !

It's beautiful! :cheer:clap I'm gonna have to make one of those for me! what kind of yarn did you use? Was it Worsted Weight?

Daisy.

:jumpyayWONDERFUL :clap JOB!!:cheer

I can hear the wheels turning in all the creative brains around here!!!:dreaming Y'r gonna see some pictures of more of those type things in about...how many days did it take you???:lol

Just awesome!!

I think I commented on this before, but I love this. Where exactly did you find the pattern? I know you said AA but where exactly? Would love to make one!

This is definitely going on my "to do list"... it's simply beautiful !!! I have oak wooden floors, and this would look GREAT on them!!! If I had time, I'd whip one up for my mom for mothers day, but I'm already overloaded!!!

Great job!!! It's lovely!

I've never seen a "floor doily" either but that is a very good idea. It could be made in rug yarn as well and I don't see why you couldn't use any doily pattern you choose. After all it is the yarn & hook size that determines finished size of project. This one is gorgeous. Something else to add to my to do list. Thanks...Mazell

• 1 year later...

Archived