Hello from New Zealand

Jannyberry

:c9 HELLO, Helloagain,Debi, CrochetCatskills, Mseavey2 & Karin,

Thankyou all for your welcomes. I am still finding my way around this site.

Finding many interesting threads though:clap

Thankyou all once again

Hugz :hug Janny

Hello Colleen,

Here I am at long last, have had a couple of very busy days.

I live near the Mystery Creek area, well as the crow flies we would be less than a Km away. Only takes 15 mins to get to Hamilton. Only been here just over 3 yrs, so am still finding my way around Hamilton. Was dairy faming before we moved here. We now have Beef Breeding cows with calves at foot and lots of pets. Rosie a Kunekune Pig, Dipsea and Flash 2 mini ponies, Jaz our wee dog, Alpine and Breeze 2 cats, Pecan and Mac 2 guinea pigs and Sputnik & Higgins our 2 Rabbits. We have Gracelands adult Handicap Clients come to our farm 5 days a week for some farm and out door experence, they also enjoy all the animals.

Have a trip to Taupo tomorrow and Market on Sunday,so have another busy day today

Take care

:hug Janny

Thanks Jannyberry.:cheer

I know where you mean. Very nice place to live I would think.

Near enough to town but still in the country.

Sounds like you have your own farm zoo going on there so I can believe that the Handicapped clients you get, would benifit greatly.

I have never had a great urge to live on a farm but do know the effect that animals can have on most people.

We are doing the 24 hour, "Relay For Life" this weekend at Porritt Stadium so I hope it is going to stay fine. (NZ Cancer Society Fundraiser)

I live at Chartwell so it will not be too far to go home if I chicken out from staying the night.

We have raised a couple of thousand dollars so far with our team of 13 and more to come. I have knitted pink fluffy scarves which I am selling for $15.00 so that is bringing in a bit of cash. Others have asked people for donations and my sister is raffling a beautiful Patchwork Quilt from Grandmother's Garden Patchwork Shop, where she works. We could end up with a great total by the end of the Relay.

My DIL had Breast Cancer when she was only 25 so we are all behind her 100%. She is fine now and at 31 has a little girl starting school on Monday, despite all the odds of her having a second child.

Her mum also had it a few years back so between her family and ours, we have a team of 13 ready to go on Saturday at noon. (Our Team name is Survivor Porritt Stadium)

You said you are off to Taupo for the weekend to a Market. What do you sell?

Hope you have a very successful time and a great weekend.

Feel free to e-mail me if you would like a chat at any time.

All the best.

Colleen.:hug

Hello Marymac:cheer

Thank you for the welcome:clap

Colleen I will e-mail u soon.

Hope all went well for the weekend:manyheart

:hug Janny

Archived