Lady Sara Teddy Bear

Samio

I have just completed my step mothers birthday present. I decided last week that I really did not have enough money to buy her something, so I decided to make her a teddy bear. Here she is ready to go out on a lovely spring day on a picnic. Hope you all like her.

ladysara2.jpg

LadySara1.jpg

It made me laugh she is soooo cute.

What pattern did you use? You mum will treasure this gift. :manyheart

All up it took one week, but I did nothing else for the whole week. The pattern is available at

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/teddy-bear-dress.shtml

There is actually 10 bears all up, I had the pattern given to me but I found this online last night.

The shirt under the dress was a bit of a mongrel to work on, I just could not get the sleeves to sit right, so I ended up frogging it a million and one times and finally just worked something else and it came out ok

I reckon yours is better than the original. I like your colours. What wool did you use?

Hey cupcake

For the Bear I just used Magnum 8 ply Colour 342 and for the light brown colour 334. I actually think the 342 might be discontinued, but spotlight might still have it

I reckon Magnum is getting better all the time. Much better colours and a more quality feel.

I'd rather have that bear than anything you could buy in the store. She's so pretty and delicate looking. What a fantastic job you did! :clap

I have just completed my step mothers birthday present. I decided last week that I really did not have enough money to buy her

Wow! I'd much rather have that than anything bought, any day, hands down. What an adoreable bear! You know, we are never too old for them!

Archived