Crazy Daisy Bookmark- Testers Found thanks!

This is my first attempt at writing down a pattern. I need some testers so see if it makes sense. It is for the thread Crazy Daisy bookmark.

daisy.jpg

Crazy Daisy Bookmark

size 3 crochet cotton - yellow, white and green - 1 ball each

size 5 steel crochet hook

gauge - not applicable

hdc Cluster Stitch

*yo pull up loop, yo pull through 2 loops, yo pull up 4 more times, yo pull through all 6 loops on hook.

Row 1

With Yellow CH 3. hdc in 1st chain 10 times. SL ST to 1st chain. (10 hdc)

Row 2

Ch 3. yo pull up loop, yo pull through 2 loops on hook. Repeat 4 more times - first cluster made. Ch 1 Cluster in each hdc, ch 1 between around. sl st in 2nd chain of chain 3. Finish off.

Row 3

Attached white with sl st in any ch 1 space. Chain 8. 2 sc in 2nd chain from hook and each chain down. sl st into same ch 1 space at the bottom. First curly petal made. Continue in each stitch and ch 1 space around. sl st into base of first petal. Finish off.

Stem

With green ch 4. sl st to make a ring. ch 3 (1st dc) make 14 dc in center of ring. sl st to top of ch 3.

Ch 40. sc to flower between any 2 petals, and sc again next to 1st sc.

sc back down the ch in each stitch. attach to small circle with sl st. Finish off

Thanks for trying it out for me!

I will be more than happy to test for you as well. I need a small project to take in the car with me tomorrow... Will get it done this weekend and post my results....

I didn't have a problem with the pattern, as you can see I printed the pattern in the afternoon and after dinner I posted the picture.

The only thing I did different was the size of thread as I didn't notice you used size 3 cotton until after I said I would do it. How big is yours using that size cotton compared to mine which is 6" long??

I didn't have a problem with the pattern, as you can see I printed the pattern in the afternoon and after dinner I posted the picture.

The only thing I did different was the size of thread as I didn't notice you used size 3 cotton until after I said I would do it. How big is yours using that size cotton compared to mine which is 6" long??

Thanks - mine is about 9 inches long using size 3.

This is a great little bookmark. I made it yesterday while on a 2 hour drive to my niece's wedding. I used size 3 thread and it worked up nicely. It took me almost the whole 2 hours to make it as crocheting in the car is a little harder than when you are sitting still. I'm going to make another one and I'm sure it won't take more than an hour. I will post pics tomorrow.

I found no problems with this pattern at all. It looks like it was written well. Thanks!

Archived