deneen

Koigu Socks

I finished these a few minutes ago. They are the Vee Socks for Me socks sock pattern from Kimberly (click link and go to Free Patterns section.

These were done in Koigu KPPPM and are so comfy!

th_DSC01739.jpg

th_DSC01740.jpg

Very nice. I know nothing about crocheting socks, but I want to try. *sigh*, my to-do list is becoming unmanageable. How long does it take? Ooh, I'm so envious.

Oh they are so pretty, and look so comfy. I wish I had the patience for small yarn work...sigh.

i simply have GOT to find that yarn! it's beautiful...i love the socks, too!

Very nice. I know nothing about crocheting socks, but I want to try. *sigh*, my to-do list is becoming unmanageable. How long does it take? Ooh, I'm so envious.

It's a simple toe up pattern. It takes me a few days off and on to do them because of using the smaller hooks. Also, once you are done one, you realize that you are only halfway through! The good thing is that you can make notes as you do the first one as to how many rounds you did, etc., and the second one is much quicker.

i simply have GOT to find that yarn! it's beautiful...i love the socks, too!

I loved, loved, loved using this yarn. It was a RAOK and darn it, I can't afford it on my own. I have found websites that have it, but it's pricey (but works up like silk!)

Very nice Deneen! I love them!:)

Those socks are great and a great excuse to buy the yarn that makes your own stripes....definately going to try that one. Thanks!

Love them ... what dreamy yarn!

Good looking socks Daneene. I love the color purple anyway. You did a great job.

Barbara in FL

Those look fabulous and comfy what a great job you did on them.:cheer

Mary

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. The socks can be a bugger with the small hook, but I get into the "zone" and it's almost therapuetic!

l-o-v-e these socks D!! I still gotta make some, had one made then lost it :blush