Auction Afghan- Finished, pictures posted #25

crochet smartcat

Does anyone know how to do the square that is in the purple/white...next to last row, middle square?

That afghan is just beautiful!

Thank you for everyone's part in making this afghan a reality. I am anxious to see what it brings at the auction. The tote/purse turned out awesome!:hug

Thank you Tandy for all your hard work! It is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Just looked at it and it is a standard granny square. It is the variegated yarn that gives it the cool pattern. I can send you a picture if you would like, but it is just the standard granny square pattern.

Does anyone know how to do the square that is in the purple/white...next to last row, middle square?

That afghan is just beautiful!

Oh man - how did I miss this thread?! I would have loved to have participated. Oh well. :sigh At any rate, that afghan (and tote) turned out awesome - :c9 hope it raises lots of money for the cause! Great job Tandy and all contributors!

Oh, and here's a funny: I've been working exclusively the past couple of weeks on 12" squares for the Heartmade Blessings drive this month (it's being run on a crochet yahoo group I'm on), am on #16 as I type, shootin' for 20. I think I'm gonna make my goal! :yay I could very easily have snuck a few squares in for this project too, had I known about it. But, it's all good! :)

Archived