Happy Crochet Hello!

Guest jennrz4

Guest jennrz4

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jenn. My grandmother taught me the basics of crochet when I was about 8. I played with it here and there over the years, but I didn't really re-discover it till about three years ago. I was pregnant with my third child and decided I wanted to crochet an afghan. After that I started looking up information on the web and my love of crochet has blossomed into a full blown obsession. LOL!

I've done lots of different projects, but only starting taking pictures of them over the last few months. (DH got me a digital camera for Christmas!:D ) I'm really interested in starting a crochet blog and that's what led me to your board. I've really loved looking over all of your blogs and have lots of ideas on how I want to do mine.

I currently am a member of some yahoo based crochet groups and exchange groups (not sure if it's ok to post them here) so some of you are a little familiar to me. I can't wait to get to know you all better though.

Thanks Pam for setting up our own crochet community!

Jenn

Guest PamCrochets

Hi Jenn;

Welcome to Crochetville. :wave

It's ok to post the other crochet groups on Crochetville. You could post it under the topic "Journals, Blogs, and Web Sites".

~Pam

• 1 year later...

Archived