Up Date:Pictures of Afghan, Can you help me do this for my mom

shella85222

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is ok if it takes a couple of weeks. I am in the process of trying to make some up also. So when you can get them to me it will be great and I will start putting them together right away. I have never done one of these so I cant wait to see how it will turn out. I know my mom will love it. She is still haveing alot of problems. Still cant really do to much. I really think she needs to be in the hospital. But she wont listen to me... I guess that is where I get my thick headness from....:think

Shella- I forgot to post it, but I sent a square to you :think I don't know if it was Saturday or Tuesday. I think it was Saturday. Did it get there yet? It is a pink (huge) rose with sage green and white in the square. I didn't get confirmation or insurance on it, I hope it doesn't get lost... :)

Tina

Hello all,

Here is a list of the squares I have received so far,

Dogymom

Auntbubbles

Mom w/a Motif

(2) From Pink

(2) From Chris Simon - yarncrazy

(2) From Sissie44

Dazy

Cindy Gayer

(2)Eva Turney

(2) seneca and scooch

Not to sure who this is there was no Crochetville name on it:

(2) 21 Orchard, OH

(2) Chriscrochetcrazy

(1) Cuddlefish

:hug

I have a total of (19+3 I made) that I have received so far. Thank you all so very much for them they are all so pretty. You have all done such a beautiful job. I can’t wait to get them all put together. I will post pictures as I work on it. When I get a few more squares I will start putting it together. I am trying to make a few more myself.

Everyone is being so wonderful about sending the squares. All the squares are all so pretty. You are all doing a awesome job. I am so proud to be able to do this for my mother.

:hug for everyone....

Sissie I got a few more in the mail today. I am not sure how much more I am going to need. I am sure if you wanted to send more that would be awesome. I would love to make it a pretty good size. I have put several of the squares together and so far it is looking pretty. I will post a picture here real soon.

When I get home to night I will list the names of the ones that came in the mail today. Some of you havent listed your crochetville name and so it is hard for me to tell who they are from. So what I will do is just list the name and then you all can let me know what the crochetville id is.

Thanks so much.

Shella are you going to need anymore?

I can get you out another one or two if you need them:hug

Yes I recieved them yesterday. They are just beautiful. I had already put together the afghan so now the squares I am getting I am making pillows out of them I am going to be posting pictures of the afghan later today. And as soon as I get some of the pillows made with the other ones that have come I will post them also. Or I could even make another afghan if there is enough that come. It is so wonderful the responce that there was for me to do this for my mother. I dont know how to say thank you enough. And every block is just beautiful.

It's so beautiful! :c9 Thank-you for posting a picture. :hug

Coralie

Your welcome Coralie, I am glad you liked it.

Yeah, it looks really nice. Too bad mine didn't make it on time, it would have liked to be in there. ;)

Your mum is going to love it. :)

I am still going to do something special with yours also. And I will send you or post a picture of it when I get done. I wish It would of been apart of it also. :hug

Yeah, it looks really nice. Too bad mine didn't make it on time, it would have liked to be in there. ;)

Your mum is going to love it. :)

Archived