How late do you stay up crocheting?

sakurasaku

I am bad...consistently. I have 4 kids...so nighttime is my prime time to be ALONE! :c9

I put the little kids down around 8 and then I usually have to work on my bookkeeping business clients awhile...but usually around 11pm-ish...the big kids turn off their lights, DH goes to bed, and I am ALONE in the family room. This is my crochet time. I consistently stay up until at least 1:30-2:00 almost every night. Sometimes, I will stay up to 4am or later if I am working on something in particular...but 2am is about my regular bedtime. Of course, the big kids get themselves up and ready for school and my little toddlers usually don't start moving around until about 7:30ish...so I usually still get a pretty decent night's sleep.

It's wierd...5 years ago, I HAD to get at least 8 hours of sleep an evening or I was just wiped out the next day. Ever since I ended up with a surprise pregnancy and has a baby at age 39 and then adopted another baby at age 40...it's like my energy genes have kicked in. I easily get 5-6 hours of sleep a night now and it doesn't seem to bother me at all. Every now and then, I will crash early...but not that often.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived